Run Run Shaw Auditorium (Training Room)
Our Auditorium, sized at approximately 500 sqft, is the melting pot of all events of the Guild. When not in use, it is available for temporarily rental by Guild Members and the Public for various events, such as:
- Training events: seminars and interactive training sessions that can sit up to 40 persons (seminar style) or 30 persons (interactive). Your session is supported with whiteboards, flipcharts, and compatible AV/projection equipment.
- Events: meetups and gatherings are commonly held by renters of the Hall. There is enough standing space to accommodate 80 guests as well as an external catering area.
- Business meetings: Guild Members and members of the public who need to host often use our Hall too. The intimate conference table configuration and AV/projection systems will boost your productivity.
- Co-working: Guild Members can enquire with us for co-working slots during times when the Hall is not in use (members-only benefit).
For any bookings, simply fill up the form below and our team will be in touch with you!
- Weekdays, 9am to 6pm: $20/hr (Members), $40 (Public)
- Weekdays, 6pm to 10pm: $30/hr (Members), $60 (Public)
- Weekends, 9am to 6pm: $30/hr (Members), $50 (Public)
- Weekends, 6pm to 10pm: $40/hr (Members), $70 (Public)
- Mandatory Cleaning Fee: $20 per booking
- Refundable Deposit: $100 per booking
- Overtime Administrative Fee: $80 per hour
Online Booking Form
Simply fill up this form to submit a booking request. We will get back to you within 2 working days.
We advise all bookings to be made at least two weeks in advance.